Ena Fabulous
Pages
Home
Search This Blog
the fab blogger
Popular Posts
Meitsu
I'm a follower of bubzbeauty, a channel I never missed out from the list of my youtube subscriptions. Watching her vlogs and beauty chan...
How to Feel Beautiful in Motherhood.
A year after embracing motherhood, I sometimes reminisce those moments where I feel the most beautiful. (this was in my draft, 5 years now h...
Love Is Worth It Series
Part 2: Love is Not a Feeling Social media diaries has been evident in the millennia, it becomes more acceptable through the years. I ...
Transformed
First and foremost, I have nothing against homosexuals, gays, lesbians or any gender preferences. I have gay friends as well as gay cousins....
The World is Against Me, Why did you left me Again?
I was inside a dream where ever body dreaded my existence, every one blame me for my incompetence, for the failures I brought them and the ...
Dear September
I am enchanted of the days that we spend together. I pray you would look like your father. I pray you have your father's courage. I p...
humility
what i learned? is it really that important.? the measurement of life gives us the limits on when , where and how to love. i have not though...
Danielle Steel's Miracle
There was Jane, the wife of Quinn, she was all I ever visualized a woman who represented those who passionately fell in love. Quinn was...
Ihing Ihi na Ako
Kasama ko papa ko nanood ng Kalyeserye, Habang nasa maximum point ng eksena, yung palihim na nagkakamoment si Alden at Maine kasi nakafocu...
Yung Lalaking...
Yung mga lalaking umaamin na kinikilig sila sa Aldub, bow po kami sa inyo. Yung mga lalaking sinasabing proprotektahan nila si Maine, isan...
Saturday, October 3, 2015
A L D E N for Maine
Posted by
sucker
at
2:05 AM
A-mazing
L-ovely
D-imples ni Alden
E-xciting
N-ow and forever
-E
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ena Fabulous
Template by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
|
Gift Idea
0 comments:
Post a Comment