Yung mga lalaking umaamin na kinikilig sila sa Aldub, bow po kami sa inyo.
Yung mga lalaking sinasabing proprotektahan nila si Maine, isang malaking gaan po kayo sa pakiramdam, ibig sabihin nun na may mas malalakas na pwersa para mag alaga sa kanya.
Kaming mga babaeng fans, limitado man ang impluwensya namin sa lahat, hindi po namin kayang sumagot sa mga masasakit na mga salita kasi baka puro talak lang ang magawa namin.
Kaya kudos po, at maayos nyong na hahandle ang lahat.
Di po namin kaya iyon. :)
Maraming Salamat :) We appreciate you.
Search This Blog
the fab blogger
Popular Posts
-
I'm a follower of bubzbeauty, a channel I never missed out from the list of my youtube subscriptions. Watching her vlogs and beauty chan...
-
A year after embracing motherhood, I sometimes reminisce those moments where I feel the most beautiful. (this was in my draft, 5 years now h...
-
Part 2: Love is Not a Feeling Social media diaries has been evident in the millennia, it becomes more acceptable through the years. I ...
-
First and foremost, I have nothing against homosexuals, gays, lesbians or any gender preferences. I have gay friends as well as gay cousins....
-
I was inside a dream where ever body dreaded my existence, every one blame me for my incompetence, for the failures I brought them and the ...
-
I am enchanted of the days that we spend together. I pray you would look like your father. I pray you have your father's courage. I p...
-
what i learned? is it really that important.? the measurement of life gives us the limits on when , where and how to love. i have not though...
-
There was Jane, the wife of Quinn, she was all I ever visualized a woman who represented those who passionately fell in love. Quinn was...
-
Kasama ko papa ko nanood ng Kalyeserye, Habang nasa maximum point ng eksena, yung palihim na nagkakamoment si Alden at Maine kasi nakafocu...
-
Yung mga lalaking umaamin na kinikilig sila sa Aldub, bow po kami sa inyo. Yung mga lalaking sinasabing proprotektahan nila si Maine, isan...
Monday, September 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment