I once was prompted by my teacher, she said, young people are meant to be motivated, idealistic, and every morning is a thirst for some adventure. Recently I look at myself in the mirror and see the same person. I said "okey, nothing new to see over here" and then I move on. In my way to my destination, I drenched myself in those moments where I said, its the same me. No! I shouldn't be. I see them moving forward, and I am stuck. I'm full of dreams but I'm not a hint of result. When can I be that someone? Oh just a thought in this cold early morning.
Search This Blog
the fab blogger
Popular Posts
-
I'm a follower of bubzbeauty, a channel I never missed out from the list of my youtube subscriptions. Watching her vlogs and beauty chan...
-
A year after embracing motherhood, I sometimes reminisce those moments where I feel the most beautiful. (this was in my draft, 5 years now h...
-
Part 2: Love is Not a Feeling Social media diaries has been evident in the millennia, it becomes more acceptable through the years. I ...
-
First and foremost, I have nothing against homosexuals, gays, lesbians or any gender preferences. I have gay friends as well as gay cousins....
-
I was inside a dream where ever body dreaded my existence, every one blame me for my incompetence, for the failures I brought them and the ...
-
I am enchanted of the days that we spend together. I pray you would look like your father. I pray you have your father's courage. I p...
-
what i learned? is it really that important.? the measurement of life gives us the limits on when , where and how to love. i have not though...
-
There was Jane, the wife of Quinn, she was all I ever visualized a woman who represented those who passionately fell in love. Quinn was...
-
Kasama ko papa ko nanood ng Kalyeserye, Habang nasa maximum point ng eksena, yung palihim na nagkakamoment si Alden at Maine kasi nakafocu...
-
Yung mga lalaking umaamin na kinikilig sila sa Aldub, bow po kami sa inyo. Yung mga lalaking sinasabing proprotektahan nila si Maine, isan...
Monday, August 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment