There is a silent percentage of the population who lived with their legal age in singleness. And I am part of that small percentage. Many people would ask us, why? Why live in a dark cold world, eaten by loneliness? I answer them secretly in my dreams, "It is not part of our choices, It is part of our fears, a trauma from a total wreck of the past heart breaks". Could not utter sadness and bitterness because I am afraid they will see me as a person who could not forget and move forward. They did not know that when I see them with their significant others, I start to ponder with my own thoughts "There must be something wrong with me". When I walk the streets alone, I talk to my imaginations, what it would be like to have somebody's arms linked to mine. And I waver with my own principle of "True Love Waits". Had my own share of love stories during my late teens, but we took the better logical path, and decided to do what we must do, focus on bringing honor and pride of the family. We broke up. And as a normal lady, I cried, shattered and moved forward. Sometimes I think about it, and had doubts of destiny. Maybe it is not for me, destiny is not for everybody. I am also losing faith on God's promises that He prepared someone for me.
Just when I was about to give up, I watched Eat Bulaga, and AlDub caught me. It may sound so cheesy, but the longing of warmth, fades. Unconsciously, I giggle and smile, like the first feelings of being in love. Unconsciously, I do not look at lovers in envy anymore. I look at them and see Maine and Alden. Unconsciously, every night when I pray, I thank God for bringing me these simple joys, and thanking Him for the gift of singleness. Unconsciously, I became very grateful that I waited because I am living with Lola Nidora's words. Everyday became brighter, everyday became a thing to look forward to when I wake up. I looked like a person in love. I am single but lonely no more. I found a new avenue of this hopeless romantic being in me. And I renewed my belief in destiny, that I dream again for another soul also waiting for that day that we would finally meet. I can now say, I am patiently waiting. I know now, thank you Aldub
Search This Blog
the fab blogger
Popular Posts
-
I'm a follower of bubzbeauty, a channel I never missed out from the list of my youtube subscriptions. Watching her vlogs and beauty chan...
-
A year after embracing motherhood, I sometimes reminisce those moments where I feel the most beautiful. (this was in my draft, 5 years now h...
-
Part 2: Love is Not a Feeling Social media diaries has been evident in the millennia, it becomes more acceptable through the years. I ...
-
First and foremost, I have nothing against homosexuals, gays, lesbians or any gender preferences. I have gay friends as well as gay cousins....
-
I was inside a dream where ever body dreaded my existence, every one blame me for my incompetence, for the failures I brought them and the ...
-
I am enchanted of the days that we spend together. I pray you would look like your father. I pray you have your father's courage. I p...
-
what i learned? is it really that important.? the measurement of life gives us the limits on when , where and how to love. i have not though...
-
There was Jane, the wife of Quinn, she was all I ever visualized a woman who represented those who passionately fell in love. Quinn was...
-
Kasama ko papa ko nanood ng Kalyeserye, Habang nasa maximum point ng eksena, yung palihim na nagkakamoment si Alden at Maine kasi nakafocu...
-
Yung mga lalaking umaamin na kinikilig sila sa Aldub, bow po kami sa inyo. Yung mga lalaking sinasabing proprotektahan nila si Maine, isan...
Friday, October 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment